The Hop, presented by Potawatomi Hotel & Casino, is looking to fill more than 20 new positions for Milwaukee’s streetcar system, including 14 streetcar operator jobs. To see a list of available positions or apply online, click here.
Current open positions and desired backgrounds include:
- Streetcar Operators (14): transit or commercial driving experience preferred but not required.
- Streetcar Supervisors (4): 2 years supervisory experience preferred in transportation or similar field.
- Safety Trainer/Supervisor (1): 1-2 years of training experience in safety or similar field or role.
- Administrative Generalist: 2 years prior experience in a human resource department environment with experience in payroll systems.
- Facility Maintenance Technician (2): 2-3 years prior facility maintenance experience preferred especially in areas of electrical systems.
- Brookville Vehicle Maintenance Technician – high school diploma or associate (this position will be hired separately – more information can be found here).
The Hop is expected to employ about 30 people by the time the system is operational this fall.